Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cool Critters


Yesterday I went to my friends birthday party. Some people came and brought some animals to show. I thought they where really cool. First I met a gargoyle lizard. A gargoyle lizard is a brown and orange colored lizard. The species that comes from New Caledonian which is an island.








Next I met a baby Tarantula. A Tarantula is a venomous spider which is brown and black. They are from South America, India, and Africa.That's a Tarantula.












Second to last I met Vinegaroon. A Vinegaroon is part scorpion part spider, and part tick.
Vinegaroons are found in tropical areas. That's a Vinegaroon.









lastly, I met a Boring Bullfrog. A Boring Bullfrog is a frog that comes from Africa and can lay about 2,000 eggs every one or two years. A Boring Bullfrog can last up to 35 years. That's a Boring Bullfrog.




Here are some more critters I met yesterday.  I also got to meet two different box turtles.

These are the different types of animals.They are very cool. See you on my next page!
Bye!

---- Manu.

No comments:

Post a Comment